Plagiat.pl is the owner of the StrikePlagiarism.com system and was founded in 2002. Due to wide Internet access, the copy-paste method, as well as various companies writing dissertations in the form of a "ghost-writer" or contract cheating (dissertation mills) have become a global phenomenon and a serious threat to the quality of modern education and science.
Since 2002, our team has been actively engaged in changing attitudes towards academic plagiarism and developing technological, legal and procedural solutions. Plagiat.pl operates in 20 countries (Poland, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Romania, etc.) and covers more than 700 universities, including Humboldt University in Berlin, Sofia University, Warsaw University, Jagiellonian University, etc.
In Poland, more than 200 universities and more than 100 publishers of the country use the StrikePlagiarism.com system.
In Romania in 2010 Plagiat.pl was recommended by Ministry of Higher Education and Science as well as purchased for the needs of the ministry.
Since 2015, a large number of round tables, seminars and trainings for teachers and students have been held in Ukraine.
In 2015, the company, together with local universities, held more than 10 round tables on plagiarism. In 2019, the company was admitted to the Academic Honesty League. Since 2020, Ali Tahmazov, Executive Director of Plagiat.pl, is an expert on academic integrity issues at the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. In 2017, the Ministry of Education and Science of Kyrgyzstan recommended the StrikePlagiarism.com system for the use of scientific and student work at all universities in the country.
Our technologies have gained the trust of the Polish Ministry of Education and Science and the Ministry of Education and Science of Romania, which allowed us to integrate with the national doctoral dissertation repository of Romania (DOCT), as well as the Polish national student repository (ORPPD).
In Georgia in 2018, the Ministry of Education and Science recommended the StrikePlagiarism.com system to universities of the country. Georgian universities are actively using the system to prevent plagiarism in dissertations and student work.
In Azerbaijan, our company cooperates with almost all universities of the country, with institutes of the Academy of Sciences and with several publishing houses. Our mission is supported by the Ministry of Education and the Copyright Agency.
Chronology of Achievements
- Cooperation with the Ministries of Higher Education of Poland, the Ministry of Education and Science of Romania, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Bulgaria, Georgia, Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Ministry of Innovative Development of Uzbekistan etc.
- Polish Accreditation Commission
- Conference of Rectors of Poland- Start cooperation with universities in Algeria (2020)
- Start cooperation with the Ministry of Innovative Development of Uzbekistan (2019)
- Support from the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of Uzbekistan (2019)
- Memorandum with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (2018)
- Recommendation by the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia (2018)
- Start cooperation in Portugal, Spain, Austria, Jordan (2018)
- Start cooperation in Bulgaria, Baltic states (2017)
- Recommendation by the Ministry of Education and Science of Kyrgyzstan (2017)
- Recommendation by the Ministry of Education and Science of Azerbaijan (2016)
- Start cooperation in Germany, Hungary, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and Tadjikistan (2015)
- Integration with the Romanian National PhD dissertation repository (2010-14)
- Start cooperation in Romania and Moldova (2010)
- Integration with the Polish national repository of student papers (2010)